1 2 3 4 5 6 7 -->

Friday 27 June 2014

Friday Favourites.....yarny blogs


..........yarny blogs

The Twisted yarn- I came across this blog when it entered the Deramores blog awards, which it won! A well deserved winner with loads of interesting knitting projects and some great yarn-bombing- I just love these pigeons!  

Frugally Peachy- this fantastic blog by Emma follows a year of abstaining from shopping on the high-street. A great mix of knitting, up-cycling, and well informed articles on the perils of the fashion industry. 

Slugs on the Refrigerator- all round fun blog with brilliant photos, loads of essential crochet tutorials and some gorgeous crochet and knitting.

Coco Rose Diaries- stunning photos and loads of lovely crochet- I could just look at the photos all day!

Not So Granny- Joanne designs some amazing crochet patterns and also gives really informative crochet and design tips. 

Fringe Association- a lovely read, Karen showcases the best of modern knitting alongside her own. She is one talented lady!

This is just a selection of the fabulous yarny blogs out there, but the ones that I read most regularly (I'm not a blog stalker honest!). I was going to make this a round-up of craft blogs, but the yarny ones definitely deserve a post of their own. Do go and have a read. If you have any yarn-related blogs you would like to recommend I would love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. I've only read Emma's blog but I'll read through the rest.

    Caroline
    www.puttingyourlifeinorder.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete