1 2 3 4 5 6 7 -->

Sunday 5 January 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! 





I hope you all had a brilliant Christmas and New Year and managed to have a break and recuperate. Personally, December for me was manic....making, making and more making for a couple of craft shows, and I managed 7 commissions in this time too. Which, whilst was a bit of a struggle I did it, and am very pleased that I completed everything on time and didn't let anyone down. That period has made me realise how I would rather manage things making-wise this year. Having also done a couple of craft shows I also have a better idea of the scale of the inventory required (ie a lot less than I made), which means that I will get less stressed about future shows and fairs.


Last-minute panic crochet for a Christmas present.........


During December I totally neglected my blog, which at first made me feel a bit guilty, then I thought "sod it", as much as I would have loved to have spent time writing posts, taking pictures etc, I just really struggled to fit it all in. Sorry about that, but unfortunately when I had customers waiting or commissions something had to go. However, this is not going to happen again as 2014 is a year of getting organised and on top of things again! 

I would like to say a massive thank you to all those who offered support, encouragement and all my lovely customers over the Christmas period, it was you who got me through and made it all worthwhile. 

I will leave this post for now, but promise to be back in full swing next week. To finish....here are a couple more snaps of my Christmas and New Year....



POP!


A grim New Years Day walk in Northumberland. It was cold. It was wet. It was pretty dark



Mending a cushion cover on my NEW SEWING MACHINE!!!!

Speak soon and enjoy your Sunday,

SS xx

No comments:

Post a Comment